Camera Color Picker
Camera Color Picker is a free and open source Android app that lets you capture, in real time, the colors around you using the camera of your device.
Camera color picker is out!
We are glad to annonce that Camera Color Picker is finally available on the Google play store. You can download the app for free at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.tvbarthel.apps.cameracolorpicker
Even if the app is released, we are still adding some feature to Camera Color Picker. The new functionnalities are always tested on the beta channel before hitting production. So if you are interedted in helping us improving our little project, follow this few steps to enter the beta tests:
- Step 1: join our G+ community
- Step 2: become a test of the app Camera Color Picker (Note: if you did not join the G+ community, you will find a 404 error. See step 1.)
- Step 3: download the app from here (Note: if you are not a beta tester, you will find a 404 error. See step 2.
- Add the possiblity to choose the default color code format. (html/rgb/hsv).
- Add a swipe to remove mechanism for deleting colors from the list.
- Support tablets
Version 0.0.6 (In Development)
Version 0.0.5 (2015-05-17)
- New feature: you can now combine the colors to create beautiful palette.
- New feature: you can now share easily the colors and the palettes that you created.
- Increase UI consistency accross Android version using the latest support library.
Version 0.0.4 (2015-03-07)
- New feature: you can now activate the flash of the device's camera.
- Add a dialog to confirm the deletion of a color.
- Add french translations.
- Add a subtle message when a color is successfully saved.
Version 0.0.2 & 0.0.3 (2015-02-25)
- Start beta testing.
- Use the in-apps of the Play Store for donation purpose.
- Add a product flavor for the Google Play Store.
- Add a product flavor for the F-droid store.
Version 0.0.1 (2015-02-21)
- Capture and save the colors with your device camera.
- List all the colors saved.
- Copy the html code of a color to the clipboard.
- Copy the rgb code of a color to the clipboard.
- Copy the hsv code of a color to the clipboard.
Contributions are more than welcome (:
You can contribute through GitHub by forking the repository and sending a pull request. When submitting code, please make every effort to follow existing conventions and style in order to keep the code as readable as possible. For this project, we try to follow the code style guidelines of the Android open source project.
The code source of this project can be found on GitHub.
Copyright (C) 2014 tvbarthel Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.